Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween! Beware... Super Long!

I haven't posted for a while... I have been super crazy I guess what is new though.

Friday - The spook alley in our neighborhood was AWESOME. We have some of the greatest neighbors. We had a GREAT turnout. We had so much fun. I am not sure who liked it more the kids or the parents. EVERYONE needs to come next year for sure. I didn't have my camera so you will have to go on Julie's blog to see the pictures.

http://thesmoddards.blogspot.com/

Saturday we had an adult only party at my Brother Jarred's house... here are a few high lights.




As you can see we had a great time. The first picture is my Mom & Dad, then the group... my siblings and Mom & Dad, then Jarred & girlfriend Rachelle.

Monday I took the kids to the pumpkin patch that is always one of my favorite things to do in the year. I love fall.









I will post some Halloween pictures later today. I hope you had a great Halloween!

5 comments:

Natalie said...

I love that all the kids are in black for the pumpkin patch. My kids are getting less and less inclined to match, but I still try! Great pictures. Sorry we didn't make it to the spook alley. Ben was getting over strep and my kids don't do scary stuff. They get too spooked!

Annie said...

jennica, natalie spratling here annie gave me her access. i love seeing your kids and how big they are. it is fun to see into everyone lives and hear the latest. katie and annie introduced me to blogging and i'm addicted.

lizzie said...

i love the photos. i can't believe how big your kids are getting! shawn looks so old!

Kelly said...

I love the pumpkin photos. I love that you have a picture with Farmer Rasmussen. I have pictures of Emmy with him when Mrs. Maughan would take her class there on field trips. What a cute family! By the way, what is your dad???

Kelly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.