Thursday, January 24, 2008

Things that I will miss while I am cruising...

* Harley, we just got back from taking him to our friends house to hang out. Amy & Jeremiah have two other Yorkie's so he will have a blast with them. I am super sad to leave him... I will miss him, but I am glad we have friends that will take such great care of him.

* You guys... I really love this new hobby of blogging. I love it. I love all of you and reading about your families.

* The snow... HA - Just kidding!

* Sonic... I love Cherry Lime Diet Coke with crushed ice.

* My family that is still here. I love hanging out all of the time with my Mom. I love eating lunch with my siblings and Mom & Dad.

* Church - I love our ward and the awesome people in it. I love to go to see who will be speaking and teaching and learning from them.

I am sure that there is more stuff that I am forgetting but I need to finish packing. Have such a great week I will chat with you when I get back. I can't wait to read about your lives when I am back.

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Have a blast for all of us here stuck shoveling snow!
Travel safe and see you when you get back!

Cindy said...

I am excited for all of you-Have Fun, Fun, Fun and another dose of fun for me, wish I were going too! I don't know how you keep up with all the blogs, your list is a mile long-POPULAR-that song fits you! We will miss you too Jennica.

Natalie said...

OK. Just go already. Have a great, warm time. We'll miss you too...blah blah blah. Just teasing. I'm not feeling jealous. Nope. Not at all.

Julie said...

Have fun on your disney cruise and just know we all secretly hate you for going. Jealousy does that to a person. Have fun you guys deserve it. Love ya.

big mama said...

Could you have left at a better time? The weather was horrible while you were gone!!! I think Santa might bring us a vacation for Christmas next year!!! Oh yeah, I told my kids not to mess up your snow Steve...We know how you like to keep it nice and pretty!!! We hope you had fun on your trip, we missed you!!!