Friday, May 23, 2008

Greatest Girlfriends EVER!!!

Me and My Mom
Lisa L.
Jenn B, Amber G, Wendy, Me, Dayna V, Jami, and Julie
Dayna, Jenn, Jami, Me
Me, Jenn W, Nicole S, Kelly S, Mindy R, Natalie D, Lisa L, and Leigh Ann T.
Me and Teresa H
Me and Lisa W
Me and My Little Sister Jelissa

I just want to say that I am a pretty lucky girl. I have some of the best friends ever. I am not going to name them all because knowing me I will accidentally leave someone out but here is just a few things from today!

I talked to Jenn B, Jami & Dayna on the phone today about Julie "thinking" that we are the ones that toilet papered her house... If she only knew who it really was ;).

Kindergarten Talent (and what talent IT was) Show: I sat and laughed and laughed with all of the kindergarten Mom's. We sang an impromptu Happy Birthday with the kindergartners to Lisa L. it was super cute. What a great group.

Lisa L. and I took our kids to lunch for her birthday at Rumbi's. We talked, talked & talked! I LOVED it.

I was trying to make a Mom decision today for Shawn and just at the right time Julie called... she couldn't even remember why she called in the first place but she helped me make a decision and it turned out really great.

Tonight Steve & I went to dinner for his and Lisa's birthday's and we just sat there and talked... none of us wanted to go home. We had a great time.

I just want to publicly thank ALL of my friends... old, new, what ever. I LOVE all of you for different reasons. You all bring out something different in me. I am SUPER thankful for the things that I learn from all of you as wives and mom's. Just know... just because I didn't say your name on this post doesn't mean that I don't think the world of you!

5 comments:

Lisa said...

You are an awesome girl and deserve the best friends! We have been through so much together - it feels like we are sisters no just friends!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! For making my birthday special - I love you!

I am still laughing at our picture from last night and the comments that were considered for the bottom...

Thank you!!!

Twisted Sister said...

I don't even know where to start with the "exercise/richard simmons" picture. It takes a real man to wear that outfit... :-)

K J and the kids said...

I know.
Oh and next time we are together....lets get a picture of us..you know, just in case you post another best friends blogs :)

Julie said...

You mentioned my name 3 times...that must mean something. I love you! You are a wonderful friend. I love you more than duct tape...thats a lot. I still love you even though you lie straight to my face. I now have 2 confessions. Give it up!!

Natalie said...

That was really sweet. You are really lucky to have so many great friends. I'm lucky to share some of them with you!