Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

I just wanted to wish everyone a very Happy Mother's Day. I hope you had a great day! I woke up to (I pretended to be asleep) my kids and Steve bringing me breakfast in bed. They brought me cute presents that they had made me at school and a few little things that Dad had bought for me. We got dressed and went to our sacrament. We then went to my Mom & Dad's singles ward for me to speak there. I spoke with the other counselor's daughter and the bishop's daughter. Everyone did a great job. I was SUPER nervous but it ended up being great. After we went to dinner at Little America... I know it is Sunday and we don't usually do that but on Mother's Day my dad always takes us there. After dinner we went to see my Grandma (my Mom's Mom). It was all in all a pretty great day!

Thank you to all of my girlfriends. You guys really are an inspiration to me on how to raise a family and be a Mom! Thanks for your examples... everyone of you.

5 comments:

Natalie said...

Happy mother's day to you. It sounds like a nice day. I'm glad your talk went well.

Jenny said...

Happy Mother's Day Jennica. You are such a good mom. Your kids are so lucky to have you.

DeDee said...

Glad to hear your talk went well. Sorry I couldn't think of anything noteworthy to send you for it. Happy Mother's Day (belated)!

Julie said...

Happy Mother's Day. You really are the cutest mom I know.

Lisa said...

Happy Mother's Day! I am happy your talk went well and you had a good day with your family.
Weren't the kids presents so dang cute - I was impressed with what Miss Keith and Mrs Hyer put together for them.