Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Happy 54th Birthday Mom!

Today is my Mom's 54th birthday. For her birthday party she decided that she wanted to take all of us to Hawaii... I guess if you have to twist my arm I will come to the party. For her birthday I thought that I would list some of my favorite things about her.

~ Her love of parties.

~ Her love of making everything a little more special by the presentation of it. She wraps the best gifts and makes even the littlest gifts look really great.

~ She is a great cook and presents that great too.

~ She loves to go get Diet Cokes with diet cherry and lime with me.

~ She is super great with my kids.

~ I love that she loves to hang out with my dad and they really are still are in love.

~ she always wants all of us involved in everything together and makes sure that everyone is included.

I really love to hang out with her and we have a lot of fun together.

I love you Mom!

5 comments:

Natalie said...

Happy birthday, Jennica's mom! Enjoy Hawaii!

natalie spratling said...

What a way to celebrate your birthday. Happy birthday from Montana.

Lisa said...

Happy Birthday Camille! My favorite things about you are:

Your spirtuality and devotion to our faith.
Your humbleness.
You are truly a classy lady.
You are beautiful and kind.
You have set a great example as a Mother and Wife.
You raised a pretty great daughter ;)
Happy Birthday!

Jenn said...

awww that is sweet, hope your having a great b-day soaking in the rays!

DeDee said...

I love growing up and still being friends with my mom. You guys have always seemed to have a great relationship; that's awesome.