Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Random Pictures of my last couple of weeks... LONG!

I haven't been a very great blogger the last couple of weeks... I have been super busy (just like everyone else). So I thought that I would post a couple of highlights in pictures.

First: Hawaii - I haven't posted pictures... here are a few.




Second: The cute kindergarten "Hoe Down". This is one of my most favorite days in kindergarten. I just love, love, love it. ;


Next: The Sand Dunes in St. Anthony, ID Last weekend. Here is our kids FULL of DIRT EVERYWHERE! I am still cleaning their heads from the dirt... eeeewwwwww gross... but fun!







Last: I went to the schools retiring of the flag... WOW! That was way more emotional than I had planned for. How amazing the 6th grade kids and teachers who helped did on this. What a great experience for the kids... one they will remember for along time. I know that I will. I love this country and I am so thankful for the men and women who fight for our freedom. I wish that I had my video camera to record it - I would love to watch it again. What a great day!



10 comments:

natalie spratling said...

fun to see your last couple of weeks. I love seeing what everyone is up to and to see everyones family grow. Love the feet picture in Hawaii.

Annie said...

Your family goes more places than anyone I know! Looks like fun. I wish I had had a kindergarten hoe down!!! I love all the photos...

Natalie said...

You definitely need a scrapbooking night with all the fun pictures you've taken! Good thing we're going this weekend!

Jenny said...

I love the sand pictures. It was probably worth all of the sand in their hair after seeing their faces in those photos.

K J and the kids said...

The picture of the kids jumping off of the sand dune should be blown up and framed. Nice camera.
I'm glad you had a good time. I can't wait to see what you brought me :)

amberjill said...

woo hoo!! i got an invite!! thanks! tonight was awesome!! you've got some tping skillzzzzz!!! :) i mean.....ooooops!

Julie said...

Very cool post. Nothing like getting all cought up with some really good pics. You guys have such a fun life.

Cindy said...

Gret picture. I love them. Your photos are so great-maybe because your subjects are always so darn cute. Just love to see what you are up to in your busy life. I feel like I've lost contact with you and miss your chatty, happy way.

Jenn said...

Glad to see proof of your Hawaii trip. I imagine it is hard to keep updated on all your vacations. He he...Fun times

DeDee said...

Pink hat and all...so cute! That's awesome they let them participate in something so patriotic. It is so good for them.