Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Happy 6th Birthday Ashley!


I can't even believe that my baby is six. She is such a big girl. Ashley is very ready to be in 1st grade. She can't wait to be there at the "big kids school" all day with her siblings.

I remember the day she was born just like it was yesterday. I loved every minute of having her be a tiny tiny baby. She was just 4lbs 8oz when she was born. She was a fighter - she thought she was a big kids even then. She is such a cute little girl (she will even tell you that). We told her tonight that she is pretty and she said... I know. We said are you humble or not humble. She asked what that meant and we told her... she said NOT HUMBLE. That is totally her personality.

She is a funny funny girl. She loves babies (real or pretend). She loves barbies, princesses, pollys, coloring and just about everything else. She really loves life and loves to live it to the fullest.


I love you baby! I can't believe you are already six.

Happy Birthday Princess!

7 comments:

DeDee said...

I totally remember seeing her at the reunion. She was so cute and tiny! Noah was like double her size. Doesn't it go too fast?!

Kelly said...

You are in birthday season! It seems like every week you have a new birthday post. Happy birthday, cute girl!

Annie said...

Wow, time is going way too fast!! Happy Birthday, a little late:)

K J and the kids said...

Again with the birthdays. They really pile up this time of year for you guys !
She's such a doll !

katie said...

She's darling! I love six. Such a great age.

Jenn said...

The last picture says it all.... she really is a doll. Hope she had a extra special b-day.

Lisa said...

Happy Birthday Beautiful!! I hope you had a great birthday!! I remember the day she was born also. I remember the first time I saw her in the incubator. She is so stinking cute!!

Happy Birthday!!!