Friday, May 23, 2008

Happy 35th Birthday Steve!





So I tried yesterday a couple of times to get on my computer and it was down for some reason... (it was up in the morning but not long enough to post)... so, Yesterday was Steve's Birthday. For his birthday I thought that I would write a few of my favorite things about him.

1st - He is one of the hardest workers that I know. He doesn't hardly ever sit down to relax... and he doesn't stop until a job is done. He really is doing a great job of teaching our kids how to work. He loves to bring the boys to work with him.

2nd - He is super great at letting me have girlfriends and go with them to do wild and crazy things at a moments notice. I love that when I ask him if he cares if I go scrapbooking... he says "go - don't even ask me... you need the break too".

3rd - He is so much fun to sit in the hot tub with at night and have our nightly "meeting". It is our time to sit and talk about the craziness of the day at work or with the kids.

4th - He puts up with me being me and I am not sure that is the easiest thing to do in the world.

5th - He is a great dad... He loves to do things with the kids that he didn't have the opportunity to do as a kid. I sometimes feel like I have 5 kids not 4.

6th - He is a super husband, a great provider, an awesome priesthood holder, a wonderful dad, and a really great friend.

I am so thankful that I found him and that we are married. I love the life that we have made together. I love to be his wife. I am glad we are "stuck" for Eternity together. I could go on and on.

Here are a few of my favorite pictures of him:




4 comments:

Natalie said...

Happy birthday to Steve! Those are great pictures of him.

K J and the kids said...

This is going to sound bad, but not bad in a BAD way just in a bad family way.
Steve kinda looks like he should be one of your dads sons. Like he's your......brother (HHHHHAAAAA GASP)
Just sayin'

Happy Birthday Steve !

Julie said...

Happy Birthday Steve!

Dayna said...

What a cute family. Thanks for all the fun we have had lately:)
I also want to say.... You're even cute as a fat lady. (or whatever you were dressed up as!)Love it!!!