Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Greece... Warning LONG!

These top 2 are in a place called Meteora, Greece. It was Monasteries (Cathedrals) on top of cliffs that were around 1000 feet high. SUPER AWESOME!


The next 2 are just some group shots. One is at the Hard Rock Cafe (yay - normal American food). The second one is at the Olympia - where the 2004 Summer Olympics were held.


This is my Mom, Dad, Jelissa & I on one of the Islands that we visited. I am not sure what it is called.

The next 4 were all taken at the Parthenon in the Acropolis. What a cool place. It was super windy the day we were there.




The next 3 are just random of Steve & Me. In the bottom one of us I am not for real wearing that ugly dress with my pants under it for some new style that you haven't heard about... while we were at the Cathedrals they made us be respectful and put skirts on over our pants... CUTE - believe me.



This is my cute Mom & Dad. Thank You Mom & Dad for the trip. I truly am blessed to be your daughter. We both had such a great time.

9 comments:

Jennica said...

DISCLAMER... some of the Pictures(Meteora) you need to click on them to make them bigger to get the full effect and then still it doesn't do a real justice to the fact that they were just freaking AWESOME!

natalie spratling said...

what an amazing place, how fun! love the pictures.

Natalie said...

I would love to visit Greece one day. The history and the architecture there...amazing. I'm so glad you got to go with your family. What a wonderful gift! My favorite picture is your sexy pose with Steve. You crack me up!

Julie said...

I love the pictures. YOu have such a cute family.

Annie said...

I love the pictures. Your family is so cute. What an opportunity! I'm glad you were able to go!!! And that your kids were well taken care of:)

K J and the kids said...

Do they provide the skirts or was that one that you happened to have with you ? :)
GREAT pictures.
Europe is one of those places in which you can TRY and take pictures to show how extremely beautiful it is...but when you download them and show them off you hear yourself repeating...it's even MORE beautiful than this.

Thanks for the invite. I'm so stalking your blog now :)

Kelly said...

I didn't realize how cold Greece is, but you all look freezing! The monastery pictures are incredible. What an amazing experience.

Jennica said...

The skirts as cute as they were, I am sad to say were not ours. They provided them for us. The fun thing about that is that just me and 500,000 other women around the earth had worn the same dirty skirt. FUN, FUN, FUN!

katie said...

I enjoyed the pictures Jennica and Greece looks beautiful but it also looks fake. Especially the one of the girls and your dad with the water behind you. It could have been a billboard and no one would have known!
The thing for Scott and Tammy is Sat. Jan. 19th. I'll have to double check on the time for you but I'll let you know. It's going to be at Hale Theater.