Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Random thoughts on Wednesday...

* I got back from San Diego today... I LOVE the weather there... I think I will move there.

* I love my Bonko friends... we have been playing for over 7 years... I love everyone of them. I miss them when I don't see them.

* I love Mexican food.

* I am excited for the Disney Cruise... 8 1/2 more days...

* I hate dirty craft rooms that you can hardly walk in.

* I love Elijah Smith (my 3 year old neighbor).

* Our Ward parties are fun... we have one on Saturday... I think it is mainly our ward that is fun... not just the parties.

That is all I have today!

8 comments:

jenn said...

Jennica, now honestly how many trips can you possibly fit into one month! Dang girl you give me vacation envy in the worst way!

Jennica said...

I am glad that I don't travel quite enough to get sick of it "yet".

Natalie said...

You should start a travel blog...if you ever stop traveling and find the time to do it!

I loved seeing you last night. It's been a while since I've seen you.

Julie said...

I love Elijah Smith too. He is pretty cute.

natalie spratling said...

i love mexican food too, maybe that's what we will have for dinner.

Annie said...

Take me with you!!! We had enchilada's last night...yum!

katie said...

I could live on mexican and nothing else. And my ward....boring. Everyone moved. Oh well.

Jenny said...

Thanks for the invite!!! Your kids are darling. It is funny how you don't see people for a long time, and you assume their kids just stop growing and you picture them little still. I can't belive how much your family has changed!!!
Love your Blog.