Tuesday, January 22, 2008

I went bra shopping today...

So I have nothing to blog about today and Steve said "well you went bra shopping today... that is exciting"... yah to him maybe. Not to me. I had Ashley with me... not fun when the Victoria Secret girl is measuring me. I tried a few on... again fun... found one I sort of liked and went to get it and decided against it when I saw that it was $49.50. Of course when I came home and told Steve he said "uh... you need one. Now you just have to go back and get one. Why didn't you just pick one out". Well I think because I like to torture myself... That is why.

6 comments:

Natalie said...

Bra shopping is one of those depressing necessities in a woman's life. I don't enjoy it.

katie said...

My in-laws gave me a gift card to V.S. for my birthday last year. When my father-in-law found out how much a bra was in that store he said, "well what good is our gift card going to do her? It'll only buy her one cup." They are the best bras though. After having four kids and nursing, I really needed help.

Kelly said...

I love their bras. Someone thought I had a boob job once because of their bras. I'm asking for one for my birthday.

Julie said...

Did they have one big enough??? Ha Ha just kidding. I am actually saving my money to buy a couple.

Lisa said...

LOL!!! I love their bras -- I know lame and kinda of silly, but my Mom and I do a bra shopping day when they have their semi-annual sales.
I also love the selection Dillard's has - I am a sale shopping kinda gal and they always have a great selelction on the sales rack.

Anonymous said...

You guys crack me up. I hate shopping for bras that is why I have one for 10 years or so before I give it up. Well not really..lol my size has changed alot over the last 10!