Friday, January 11, 2008

Random things on Friday...

* Tonight we are going to the temple to do initiatorys and then to dinner. If any of you would like to come... please email or call me. We would love to have you.

* I loved the smell of Chelby Suttons house yesterday when it was SUPER clean. I wish mine was that clean.

* I am cleaning right now ... can you tell?

* Shawn is testing for black belt in Karate tomorrow... we are SO proud of him.

* I just made really good soup for lunch.

* I love days when I actually don't leave the house and I get stuff done.

* Steve surprised me a bought a really cute table for all of the electronic stuff in our family room yesterday. I will post pictures soon.

* I have a million things on my to do list today... they are not done.

I will now get back to being a productive person.

3 comments:

Natalie said...

I love days when you can stay home and be productive too. That's sweet of Steve to surprise you with a table. Good luck to Shawn tomorrow. That's exciting!

Kelly said...

I've spent about 2 hours today blogging and reading blogs. Funny....that wasn't on my list to do....

Lisa said...

I love those days .. I am such a homebody. What soup did you make?
BEST OF LUCK SHAWN!!!