Monday, January 21, 2008

Sunday... Thankfulness!

I am copying Lisa L. and starting a new post on Sunday nights or Monday mornings. In this post will talk about the things that I am thankful for the week before. So here it goes.

* My cute cousin Bryce's Farewell yesterday. He is so grown up. I can't believe he will be leaving for 2 full years. He did such a great talk.

* Bonko - I love my girlfriends... I have said it before and I will say it again. They are the greatest girls. I love all of my friends... and the great things that they teach me.

* San Diego - I had such a great time flying there for one day last week with my Mom. Her and I always have so much fun together. Even if we were there on "business" we still had a great time there in the 62 degree weather.

* Coming home to a clean house... Steve cleaned out every room but the kids rooms. He loves to organize and he does such a great job of it.

* Cooking for FHE for my Mom & Dads singles ward. I cooked for about 150 people and loved every minute of it.

* My kids and their strong personalities. We tried really hard to teach them to stand up for what they believe in. Sometimes it backfires on us and they use it against us. In fact they are using it against each other in the other room right now.

* I love my siblings too... we (our whole family) eat together almost everyday somewhere for lunch and whoever can come does. I miss them when I don't see them for a couple of days. (as you can tell all of our traditions have to do with eating).

Lisa - I love this idea. Thank you for it.

Until next weeks thankfulness... oh and it might have to be early because we will be on the cruise... so I will maybe do it on Thursday night.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

I love it! What a great idea.

What a great thing to look forward to especially after a storm like this one -- warm waters and what is that word - OH SUN!

I hope you have a great time on your trip, can't wait to see your blog when you get back.

katie said...

Is there anyway I can get in on those over-nighters to San Diego? I can be business like.

Natalie said...

I love your thankful list. I don't know if I could be thankful for cooking for 150 people though. That sounds like a lot of work!