Monday, November 12, 2007

50 favorites things...

I really have nothing to blog about today so I thought that I would write a random list of my 50 favorite things in no specific order.

1. Sonic Diet Coke with cherry & lime flavoring
2. Baths
3. Our ward
4. Our kids after a bath or shower
5. The smell of Steve's shaving cream on his cheeks & neck
6. The look of sleeping kids
7. Parties
8. Rich's bagels
9. Bajio
10. Blogging
11. Scrapbooking
12. Vacations
13. Motorhomes
14. RV show at South Towne Expo
15. Dates
16. The temple
17. Girly feel good movies
18. Sitting around talking to anyone
19. Katrina Shewells & Mandy Deckers Sunday Lessons
20. Pictures of Christ
21. Christ
22. Pictures of Joseph Smith
23. The relationship between Joseph and Emma Smith
24. Crushed Ice
25. making cards
26. taking pictures
27. airplane rides
28. car trips
29. the mountains
30. fall leaves
31. Autumn
32. warm weather
33. hot tubs
34. our bishopric
35. work
36. service
37. cooking
38. Christmas
39. Valentines Day
40. being Married to Steve
41. being Shawn, Alyssa, Cameron, & Ashley's Mom
42. being a daughter
43. girls night out
44. Weight Watchers
45. Thanksgiving for the family not the food
46. siblings
47. neighborhood parties
48. annual fondue night
49. traditions
50. America

OK so the list was long, but I could have went on and on. It only takes a few minutes. All of you who read my blog... YOU HAVE BEEN TAGGED!

10 comments:

Natalie said...

You keep mentioning this Sonic Diet Coke with cherry & lime. I guess I'm gonna have to try it!

Annie said...

I LOVE Bajio too. So many people like Cafe Rio, I do too, I just love Bajio more! As for #17, we saw a good one today, Dan In Real Life. It was funny and clean. Great list! And you should add great babysitters:)

Kelly said...

Thanks for tagging me - I did one right away, and I used a couple of yours. We think alike!

natalie spratling said...

i have to agree with clean kids just after the shower. it's the best. thanks for the blog idea. enjoy your day

Julie said...

All of it sounds great. Although you might get in trouble naming your favorite lesson givers. I love their lessons too though. And we have the best neighborhood in the world. Its already been decided.

Kelly said...

just wondering because I want to try it - do you do the cherry and lime flavoring at the same time?

Jennica said...

Absolutely... I always drink them together. It is like a Diet Cherry Limeade but instead of using Diet Sprite they use Diet Coke. MMMMMmmmmmm!

Kelly said...

We need to organize a girls night out to Sonic for drinks! I think it should be a bloggers night out, only for those who read your blog. :)

Jennica said...

Lets go instead of the dinner on BONKO night.

Kelly said...

It's a deal!