Thursday, November 15, 2007

High School Musical Ice Tour

So a couple of days ago my Dad called me to tell me that he was able to get High School Musical Ice Tour tickets to the Delta Suite. I was so excited. He had enough for My little family of 6, Alyssa's Friend Kenadee, My Mom & Dad and Josh & Jelissa. Alyssa was so excited to bring a friend. It was so much fun. When we got there they had a buffet waiting for us of meat & cheese nachos, foot long hot dogs & fix'ns, caesar salad and a fridge full of drinks and popcorn. The kids were so dang excited. What a fun way to watch any show. The ice tour was super cute but then again I secretly have always wanted to be a cute ice skater. I also told Steve tonight that I think that maybe I will take voice lessons so on the side (of being a Mom) I could go on Disney's Ice Tours with them to sing and dance/ice skate. He said that would be great... in addition to my chef career, photography business and my internet card business.

I guess that I will just stick to being a Mom.

I will post some cute pictures of the kids at the Disney on Ice tomorrow. I am ready for bed. Good Night.

6 comments:

Kelly said...

I love the new digs. I looked at this one pretty seriously. I just saw the HSM2 ice skaters on the Today show yesterday, so they must be jettin' all over the place. It looked like a lot of fun. Sometimes I think our kids are having WAY better childhoods than we did.... Maybe that's the way it should be.

Anonymous said...

Hey... I've had the same secret!!!
How funny, take me with you when you go!

Natalie said...

Isn't it fun to watch an event from the suite? I watched a basketball game from there once. It's pretty swank! How fun for all of your kids to get to go too! I need to get into High School Musical. I think I'm the last person on earth to get into it.

Lisa said...

Where did you get your blog template? It is so pretty. I'm still a newbie; I don't know where to find oall this stuff!!

natalie spratling said...

love the new blog template. i would also love the info on where to find fun new blog stuff

Jennica said...

I got the template at blogcrowds.com I can't decide if I like it though and some people can't see it... it doesn't show up on their computer.