Thursday, November 8, 2007

Happy 53rd Birthday Dad!



Today is my dads birthday so in honor of him I thought that I would list my favorite things about him.

~ The way he always asks about YOU when he is talking to you...rather than talking about himself.

~ When someone is talking negative about another person he makes sure he says something positive about the person. (This drove me nuts when I was a teenager)

~ The things that he has taught me and Steve about finances.

~ The LOVE he has for our kids.

~ He always tells me he loves me.

~ He puts his arm around me every time he sees me.

~ He is AWESOME in his calling as 2nd counselor in singles ward bishopric.

~ He really loves to be with my mom and always holds her hand. When they go to a restaurant that has a jukebox he always plays songs a for her from when they were dating. I love the example they are to us in marriage.

~ He is the hardest worker that I know.

~ His jokes that are what we call "Dad" jokes. He is just SUPER fun to be around.

I love you Dad! Happy Birthday!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Happy birthday to your dad! He seems like the nicest guy.