Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Sevier County, Christlike Friendships, and Voting!

Well today seemed like a busy day.

I got up and got the kids out the door to school really quick today. They were gone by 8:35am. I went quickly to vote at Riverview. I waited in the line and they told me that I vote now at Liberty. So I went there and waited in line there too. I voted! Whatever the out come of the referendum... it is for sure nice to have it done.

I HAD to go to TaiPan for work... tuff I know.

I went to lunch with Julie, Amber, kids, my Mom, Dad and Brother Josh. We ate at the food court in the mall.

I had to meet Katrina at our house at 200pm to get everything set up for our enrichment tonight.

I went to buy cute flower clips from Jenn Barrett.

I went to Grant Elementary to see Alyssa do her presentation on Sevier County. She had to pretend that she was a wax figure from her county and stand there by her poster and rattle off facts when someone pushes her "on" button. She dressed up as a farmer from Sevier. A pretty cute one I might add. She memorized her parts and did a great job. I was proud. She had 2 grandpas, 1 grandma, Mom, Dad and siblings there to support her. What a fun project.


Then tonight for enrichment Katrina and I showed the display that we did back in May at the Women's Conference at BYU. Our topic was on Christlike friendships. We presented it to our ward. I think that it turned out pretty good. We had so much fun researching it. We both have so many great examples of Christlike Friends... that made the whole thing a lot easier.


I just sat down to blog and eat a bowl of cereal because I hadn't eaten dinner. I feel wiped out and exhausted tonight. I would love to sit in the hot tub with Steve tonight to have our nightly 1/2 hour talk but he went to a movie with my Dad, and Brothers. Maybe we will tomorrow.

Good night!

4 comments:

Natalie said...

Any time you NEED to got to Tai Pan, call me. I think I could bring myself to help! I love that place! I bought a bunch of cute flower clips from Jenn too. She makes some cute stuff. I saw your dad walking into the school yesterday and wondered what was going on. I didn't realize the county thing was such a big deal. Good job Alyssa on making it through it!

Julie said...

I just want to tell you what a great job you and Kartrina did last night. I absolutely loved it. You two are both examples of having Christ Like love in your hearts. Thanks for doing this for our Enrichment night. And thanks for lunch yesterday...I konw I owe you.

Kelly said...

I love the county project. I love the whole wax museum idea. They didn't do that a few years ago.

Anonymous said...

Thanks.... You guys are great