Saturday, November 3, 2007

A super cute conversation...

While my kids were doing their weekly chores today here is the conversation that I heard from the other room...

Cameron: Alyssa, can I mop with you?
Alyssa: Sure... I will teach you or do you know how?
Cameron: I would love to have you teach me... I don't do it as good as you.
Alyssa: This is one of my favorite chores.
Cameron: This is a chore? How can something this fun be a chore. I want to take turns doing this every day.
Alyssa: We should do that for Mom.

If only everyday was that easy getting them to do chores. I tried to get a picture of them mopping but they caught on to me listening and watching.

4 comments:

Julie said...

That's hilarious. They are truly sweet when they dont think we can hear. What's wrong with that picture. Anyway I love the new template. Love thei pictures, the qote and the blog.

Natalie said...

Some of the cutest things my kids say are the things between themselves when they don't think I can hear. I love that Cameron was surprised that mopping is a chore. That's so funny!

Katrina said...

so I think that I will have to have your kids teach my kids when the get a little bigger to like there chores

Annie said...

Um, my kitchen is up for mopping ANYTIME!!! I hate mopping, my least favorite chore. Laundry, that's more my speed!