Saturday, November 10, 2007

Happy 12th Anniversary Babe!


So I was going to post yesterday for our Anniversary yesterday but never had a second. It was a super fun day though. They kids were out of school which I wasn't excited for that on our anniversary, but Steve decided we were going to have fun anyway.

We got up and did our own thing... errands, work, clean house etc.

At about 11:30am Steve came home and we started the fall outside stuff. We cleaned and sprayed off the porch and put up Christmas lights.




At about 1:30pm he decided to take all of us motorcycle riding. We loaded up and went up to the Bountiful "B". Our kids have never really rode their motorcycles on "real" trails. They have just mostly rode on the street. They had so much fun. The girls and I hiked up to the Bountiful "B". It was just a fun afternoon.

We had to get back to get Shawn to scout camp. Grandma Karen came over and babysat. Steve and I went to dinner. He really wanted Bonsai. So we went up there. It was fun. We had the owner of Bonsai cook for us. He said they we short on cooks and so he was cooking. It was fun to have him cook. After dinner we decided to go to Target (one of my favorite places) and get more Christmas Lights. It was fun to just walk around and do a little Christmas shopping.

It was a very simple day but a fun one.

Here are some pictures from over the years.




Here are a few of my favorite things about Steve:

~He is an awesome Dad. He loves to do things for the kids that he didn't have the opportunity to do as a kid.

~He is an awesome Husband. He is supportive of the things that I want to do.

~He is a great provider for our family.

~He holds the priesthood and uses it for our family.

~He LOVES to be the scoutmaster.

~We have so much fun just talking about the day.

I could go on but this is a long post anyway.

Happy Anniversary Babe! I love being your best friend.

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Happy anniversary, you guys! I'm in St. George, but I remembered that it was your birthday yesterday (Cambrie's birthday too). Anyway, I'm glad you had a fun day. I'm jealous that you did Bonsai. I love that place!

katie said...

Happy Anniversary. 12 years huh? We're not too far behind you.

Kelly said...

Happy Anniversary, Murrays. We are honored to be friends of such an awesome couple.