Sunday, November 4, 2007

Guys weekend out...

This weekend a whole bunch of guys in the neighborhood got together and went to Moab for some mountain biking. They had such a great time. In total there was 15 of them. Steve went and so did my brother Jarred. Steve knows that I always want to see pictures of the trips he is on, usually he does a great job of it. Not the case this time. He only brought me back a few. Here is a couple of them.


It sounded like they had a great time. They rode about 40 miles in total in the 2 days. What a fun memory for all of them.

The kids and I had a great time here too. We scrapbooked both nights and stayed up late. What a fun weekend.

3 comments:

Julie said...

Cool pics, I am impressed Steve took any. Didn't he gather everyone together for a group shot??? lol

Natalie said...

That's fun for Steve. I'm glad you got some scrapbooking in while he was gone.

Lisa said...

At least Steve took a camera. Joe didn't even think about it. Oh wait, neither did I... HMMMMM...