Wednesday, November 7, 2007

TAG!

5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
*Getting ready for my second child to be born
*Being in the Young Women's Presidency
*Working as a travel agent full time
*Having so much fun with just one child
*Having our 2 year anniversary in 2 days

5 things on my to-do list today:
*Work
*Lunch with Steve
*Go to 4 kids parent teacher conferences
*Make dinner
*Clean house... that one never gets done so it is always at the bottom of the list

5 snacks I enjoy:
*Trail mix with MnMs
*chips and fresh guacamole
*Sonic Diet Coke with Cherry & Lime
*Fruit (Raspberries, Cut up apples, pears, etc)
*Homemade salty & buttery Pop Corn NOT microwaved

5 songs I know the lyrics to:
*Lets make love - Tim McGraw & Faith Hill
*Just about anything from Sarah McLachlin
*Because I have been given much
*Don't take the girl - Tim McGraw (Ashley's FAVORITE)
*His Hands - Kenneth Cope

5 things I would do if I were a millionaire:
*Go on humanitarian projects in 3rd world countries
*pay off my house
*Save for my kids missions and weddings
*Invest
*spend money at Costco even more than I do

5 Bad Habits:
*Eating
*Biting my fingernails
*Avoiding doing laundry
*Staying up too late
*procrastinating

5 things I'd never wear again:
*a perm
*leg warmers
*overalls
*pegged pants
*fluorescent anything

5 Favorite Toys:
*My blog
*My iPod
*scrapbooking
*Making cards
*my camera

People Tagged: any of you who read my blog and haven't done this post.

6 comments:

Julie said...

I know for a fact that secretly you are hoping Florescent colors come back in style. I read your journal. :)

Kelly said...

These kind of posts are so fun. Thanks for tagging me!

natalie spratling said...

fun to read about just ten years ago. my first time doing a tag. what a fun one.

lizzie said...

i thought about pegged pants the other day. freaky. and i am glad i am not the only one who bites her fingernails--thanks.

Anonymous said...

I bet you will wear them again! Cuz they will come back and you will want to die first but next thing you know your daughters are pulling you to the store to get you a pair... just wait I bet you will! PEG PANTS!!! LETs see hmm how many years? Lets all vote how many years until peg pants are back!!!! lol lol

Natalie said...

I love to read your lists of 5. Being a list person, I can appreciate a tag like this!