Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Building Harley a little fence...

Today I came home to Steve building Harley a little fence in our backyard. Cameron is Daddy's biggest helper and quickly went outside to help him. Of course when you are a construction worker you have to have your shirt off so... off with Cameron's shirt. Who cares that is was only 50 degrees outside. You have to look the part right?

I was just leaving for my nail appointment so I had Shawn take the pictures... these were the best out of the ones that he took.


7 comments:

Lisa said...

LOL - he definetly looks the part! Way to help your Dad out Cameron - good job!

Cindy said...

Too cute, that little Harley. You guys are always on a project! I like that about you.

Andrea Griggs said...

That's great-I just love boys working with their Daddys, it's so cute! He definately looks the part. :)

Natalie said...

I love the shirtless construction worker look on Cameron. He definitely looks the part!

Julie said...

Well it looks like Jennica's not the only one who looks at all the hot shirtless construction workers...Cameron is an aspiring shirtless construction HOTTIE!!

Annie said...

I think Cameron must have learned that from you, not Steve! How cute.

jenn said...

Yeah, so how come Steve does not look the part, are you sure Steve was not helping Cameron. You know because Cameron looks to be the profesional in these pics at least. LOL