Friday, March 14, 2008

What a busy week... so much to blog about!

I have had a crazy week with just a whole bunch of normal everyday life things. Here is a quick run down on it all.

Monday:
~ I had lunch with a really great set of girls... the ones that we go on our RV motor home trips with. We went CLEAR out in Herriman to Training Table. It was yummy and we had great conversation too.

~ Ashley had singing/drama at Guyz n' Dollz with her friends Maggie & Sara.

~ I had activity days at my house with all of the girls in our ward from 8-12. We talked about nutrition and they all made a food pyramid to hang on their fridge. Then we ate a healthy snack.

Tuesday:
~ My Mom & I had to shop for and cook food for the work lunch that was on Wednesday.
~ I had relief society cooking class at my house. We made Pioneer Women's Apple Dumplings. They we SO EASY and SO YUMMY. Go on her website (from my favorites) and get the recipe and make them TONIGHT... so good.
~ We also had soccer practice and karate.

Wednesday:
~ Katrina had her baby Ezra. She didn't had him until Wednesday Night so I didn't go see her.
~ I worked. We had our March birthday lunch. We made the whole thing for 70 people. It was super yummy.
~ Shawn had 11 year old scouts.
~ Alyssa went to Disney on Ice with the Morrell Girls. She had so much fun. Her and Kenadee are such cute little friends. I really like to hear what they talk about.
~ Shawn and Steve had 12-14 year old scouts.
~ My Dad, Mom, Jelissa & I all went to a movie. We saw "The Other Boyeln Girl". It was such a great movie. We went to dinner first at "The DoDo" then we got stocked up on drinks, candy & popcorn and went to watch the movie. We always have fun together - I am not sure why we don't do this more often.

Thursday:
~ I was able two meet Katrina's cute new baby Ezra... I love him. He was so little and cute and he smelled so great (like a brand new baby).
~ Not such a crazy day for us.
~ We had Alyssa's singing/drama class & karate
~ We went to dinner with our Karate instructor's family at Su Casa.
~ Steve and I were able to relax in the rain in the hot tub and have our nightly "meeting"

Friday:
~ I was in Ashley's class making the dreaded wallpaper gunk Easter Bonnets. They sure turn out cute but are a nightmare to make.
~ I went to lunch with Ashley's friend Maggie and her mom (my friend) Chelby. We had a great time. After I ran into Kimi R. and was able to talk to her and congratulate her on Chad becoming Bishop Riches. What a perfect family for that to happen to. They will be great.
~ I am now off to do the art project in Shawn's class for Meet the Masters.

What a crazy "normal" week. I love weeks like this (so every week). Oh and in the craziness of everyday life Steve is working every second of his free time on the basement. We will finally have each of our kids in their very own room for the first time. Yay... we are super excited for that. We will also have a theater... we might not have the projector or screen yet (because we have to save up for them)but we will have a theater. I can't wait.

3 comments:

Julie said...

I can't believe you had time to blog in the middle of such a crazy day!! You are the mom of the year.

Anonymous said...

You have a great life.....

jenn said...

Sounds busy and productive. So I just have to ask if your nightly "meetings" in the hot tub have to do with buisiness time? Just wondered! Boy wish I had a hot tub for some business time or "meetings"!