Saturday, March 15, 2008

GNO - Update...

The movie... two thumbs up! I loved it. It was very cheesy and girly. I like movies like that. Best of all I went with really great girls...

Lisa
Natalie
Chelby
Julie
Kelly S.
Kelly T.
Melissa

What a fun group... the only problem with movies is that when we get together with really great company (like tonight) all I want to do is sit and talk. Let's get together for another date soon and just sit and eat french fries, ice cream and diet coke and TALK, TALK, TALK!

Thank you for a great night. I had a great time.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That sounds like fun... I can't wait to see that movie.

Natalie said...

That was fun. I thought the movie was really cute. We didn't get to talk much though. I'd be up for gabbing over goodies!

jenn said...

wish I could have come, I am playing single parent, while Kyle is in Vegas or I would have been there, I've wanted to see that movie. Maybe next time!