Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Boondocks...





My Grandma is in town right now (from Phoenix) for a couple of different reasons... Cameron's Baptism, My Uncle Marv & Melanie's Temple Sealing & my Cousin Bryan's High School Graduation. She came into town last week. Up until now has been the crazy busy get ready for everything days. Well now we have a couple of days left with her to just have fun. She decided to take her youngest Grandkids and her Great Grandkids to Boondocks... We had my kids (great-grandkids), Aunt Melanie & her kids, & Aunt CJ & her kids. All of the kids are around the same age.

We went today after our neighborhood adventure days. We got there around 12:00 noon and ate lunch, then we played for about 4 hours. I don't think that I saw my kids most of the time which just makes me nervous to have them roam alone, but they sure had a great time. My kids love to hang our with their cousins. They are all so much alike and just have a great time together.


Grandma... thank you so much for taking us to Boondocks. We had so much fun. We love you and miss having you live in Utah. We REALLY want you to move back!

3 comments:

Natalie said...

I love Boondocks. Kids always have so much fun there. How fun that you got to spend the time with your grandma and your family! That makes any day fun!

DeDee said...

My family LOVES Boondocks! We haven't been yet this summer. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun.

Lisa said...

I love Grandma ...... bonus you got to hang out with Melanie.