Thursday, June 5, 2008

Happy 8th Birthday Cameron!





Today is my baby boys 8th birthday. I can't believe that he is eight. It seems like just yesterday that Shawn was getting baptized and that was 4 years ago... now Mr. Cameron is going to be baptized. It is just too weird.

Cameron is such a great boy. He really does try hard to be a good boy and choose the right. He is an absolute Mama's boy. He loves me so much... not too many days go by that he doesn't tell me how much he loves me and that he thinks I am really pretty (he is quite the Lady's man).

Cameron is the first of our kids that I stayed home with and didn't work. I semi-quit my job and started to be a stay at home Mom. I really do love it... even if I somedays don't act like it. I am thankful that I can stay at home with the kids.

Here are eight of my favorite things about Cameron.

1. He is a super great student and LOVES school.
2. He LOVES his Mom and really tries to take care of me.
3. He is a super great soccer player.
4. He loves to go to church and read the scriptures.
5. He is the greatest Daddy's helper.
6. He loves to do just about anything his big brother does.
7. He will still play Barbie's and Polly's with his sisters.
8. He is super nervous to get baptized but can't wait.


We love you Cameron and we are so glad the you are our son.

6 comments:

Julie said...

Happy Birthday Cameron!! I can't wait to see you get Baptised!

Natalie said...

Happy birthday to Cameron! It is hard to believe that he's 8 already. I'm excited for his baptism. You'll have to take good notes for me.

Twisted Sister said...

Another birthday? You guys are either REALLY good at family planning or REALLY bad at family planning...

Happy B'day Cameron!

Lisa said...

Happy Birthday Buddy!! I remember the day you were born, you were so beautiful and so perfect!

You have always had those gorgeous big eyes and have always been the little charmer.

It has been a pleasure to watch you grow up into a fine young boy.

We love you so much!!!

katie said...

He's darling Jennica. Any chance we can plan an arranged marriage?

DeDee said...

Happy Birthday! 8 is such a milestone. It's cute that he is so nervous/excited. That means he's ready. Good job!