Sunday, June 29, 2008

Happy 36th Anniversary Mom & Dad!

Happy 36th Anniversary Mom & Dad!
Today is my Mom & Dad's Anniversary... I am really glad that they are married... well mostly because I would not be here. My parents have a really great relationship. They love to be together. They work together, they run errands together, they do yard work together. Every Friday night they go to dinner at the Rio Grande Cafe. My Dad plays songs on the jukebox that were their songs when they were dating... Isn't that cute?

They just do everything together.

My parents are a really great example to Me and to Steve. They are a great example of what a marriage should be. They love to still hold h
ands and take walks together.

I am glad that Heavenly Father blessed me to come into their family as their oldest daughter.
I am a lucky girl.

I LOVE YOU MOM & DAD... HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!


5 comments:

Natalie said...

Congratulations to your parents. 36 years is definitely worth celebrating. They are a very cute couple.

Kelly said...

I sometimes worry about Zach and I at that stage in life - will we bore each other to death??? I guess we have a few years to ensure that we have some hobbies in common. I think your parents are a great example to all of us.

Lisa said...

Happy 36th Anniversary! I have always thought your parents are a cute couple and an excellent example for all of us.

WOW 36! That is 26 away for us - UNREAL!

Jenn said...

Congrats! They seem like a perfectly sweet couple.
I love the song by Peter Brinholt "grow old along with me." Nothing is cuter than a "seasoned" married couple still holding hands and still totally in love.

Unknown said...

I love your parents!!